What is your experience with the SWUP sport activities?

//What is your experience with the SWUP sport activities?
What is your experience with the SWUP sport activities? 2018-11-14T11:22:50+00:00

Homepage Forums Participants’ testimonials What is your experience with the SWUP sport activities?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How did you find out about the SWUP sport activities?

Ramona Vlad
    Participant

I participated during the last 2 months in 5 important activities in Ramnicu Sarat which changed my view. Starting with lunching SWUP SUS RAMNICUL club for women, than 3 outdoor activities in the local park and in the last week by participating at the public cafe in the municipality building, i realized that a structured thinking, including debates and sport is the perfect way to evolve and to bring new people into mass sport. It is very important to have the chance to practice, but it is the same important to understand your body, your limits, to define your needs and to react in order to improve your situation. Not only body needs sport but also our minds. My experience with SWUP project meaned involvement, changing and reflection!

RamonaRm.Sarat
    Participant

I participare in 4 activities, 3 outdoor activities and at the public cafe in the municipality building. A nu ne day of ours sport meeting brought to me something new, the first one gave me the impression that we could not have started this project alone, and that involvement is greater when the request is made by an organized group and senior in relations with the others, but it has made me more motivated and not missing from such meetings;the second outdoor meeting for sport (with muscular pains) made me really involved in increasing the number of ladies present, offering as a model what we did there, so beautiful and beneficial (I presented it directly telling anyone I met, I also used socializing sites), the third mass sporting activity offered me the satisfaction of my involvement as a presence in every activity but also of the involvement in the desire to be as much as a sportsman in the mass, something that happened through the presence of some new ladies I told about this project. Concluding after the meeting at the public café can say that big events can only be achieved through debates, assumed and accepted points of view, structured things and facts. everything from mass sports to public debate changed me, mentally balanced me (the life of the employer leaves signs in the gray matter of woman) but I also discovered my physical necessities and limits.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.